2021 PPP Developments: Town Hall Briefing
Dentons Global Venture Technology Group and colleagues from Public Policy and White Collar and Government Investigations participated in a webinar regarding updates on all the recent Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) developments and how they will effect emerging growth companies.
With US$284 Billion in newly released funds and more likely to come in the next COVID-19 relief package, changes to the rules administering the program and signals from the Biden-Harris administration that fraud from the first two funding tranches will be aggressively prosecuted, you don’t want to miss this fast paced discussion covering everything you need to know.
- Adrian Stewart | Global Venture Technology Group, Meatpacking NY
- Gary Goldberg | Public Policy Group, Washington, DC
- Rachel Cannon | White Collar and Government Investigations, Chicago
- Elke Rehbock | Corporate Group, Chicago
- Ashley Bell | Public Policy Group and Former White House Policy Advisor and
SBA Regional Administrator, Atlanta
- John L. Cleary | Global Venture Technology Group, Meatpacking NY
To watch the webinar please click here.