Webinar – Road to November: Politics in America
Join Dentons Global Venture Technology Group and Global Public Policy and Regulatory Group for a special post-election analysis discussion. Our bipartisan set of political leaders will provide insight and share their observations on the outcome of the race for the White House including Ashley Bell, former White House Policy Advisor for Entrepreneurship and Innovation, who will speak to the possible impacts of the result on emerging growth tech companies.
- Howard Dean | Former Governor of Vermont and Chair of the
Democratic National Committee
- Ron Kaufman | Former White House Political Director and
Treasurer of the Republican National Committee
- Michael Nutter | Former Mayor of Philadelphia
- Polly Lawrence | Former Republican leader in the Colorado
- Ashley D. Bell | Former White House Policy Advisor for
Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Gordon D. Giffin | Former US Ambassador to Canada under
- Eric J. Tanenblatt | Global Chair, Public Policy and Regulation
To RSVP to this event please click here.