Decrypting Crypto: Are We There Yet? Nearing the Tipping Point for Institutional Acceptance of Crypto Assets
Dentons Global Venture Technology Group hosted a lively discussion focused on the institutional acceptance of crypto as a legitimate, regulated asset class. Bitcoin, NFTs, DeFi and blockchain technology markets are seemingly everywhere and just as Wall Street institutions, central banks and governments start to make big moves into this US$2 trillion market there are regulatory headwinds and traps for the unwary.
This session brought together an exciting group of leaders in the sector who are driving innovation and disruption to share their views on the entire array of crypto markets, their impact on traditional financial markets, recent regulatory developments and their predictions for where we’re heading.
- Ryne Miller | General Counsel, FTX.us
- Alice Yurke | Partner, Dentons Capital Markets Group
- Oli Harris | Head of North America Digital Assets, Goldman Sachs
- Rachel Nelson | Senior Director, Associate General Counsel – Regulatory,
- Townsend Lansing | Head of Product, CoinShares
- Adrian Stewart | Counsel, Dentons Global Venture Technology Group
- Mark Califano | Partner, Dentons Commercial Litigation Group
Watch the program here.