Connecting Global Innovation: Tech + Investments in the Pacific Northwest with NACO
Dentons Global Venture Technology Group hosted a lively conversation at the NACO West 2021 Summit where we discussed the exciting growth in the tech investment ecosystem in the Pacific Northwest and Western Canada. The panel of industry insiders who are actively investing in cross-border deals focused on why they are deploying capital to this region, investment trends they are paying attention to and where they see the strongest opportunities to find great entrepreneurs.
- Neha Khera | Partner, 2048 Ventures and Co-Founder, 500 Startups Canada, Toronto
- Kevin Talbot | Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Relay Ventures, SF
- Juan Orrego | Co-Founder and CEO, Cuboh, Victoria BC
- Heather A. Barnhouse | Partner, Dentons Global Venture Technology Group, Edmonton
- Victor H. Boyajian | Global Chair, Dentons Global Venture Technology Group, NY/SF
View the discussion here.
Sign up for the free inaugural issue of NACO’s Pathways Magazine, Canada’s only print publication at the intersection of the angel capital, entrepreneurship and innovation communities, here.