Connecting Global Innovation: Funding and Scaling the AgTech Opportunity
AgTech is a rapidly rising sector in the emerging growth company ecosystem with a global orientation to solve some of the world’s most complex problems.
Join Dentons Global Venture Group with colleagues from Silicon Valley to Iowa, Vancouver and beyond along with special guests as we dive into the opportunities and challenges for AgTech companies. In this recording you’ll hear from a panel of industry insiders who are at the intersection of raising capital, deploying capital and commercializing exciting technology innovations across food tech, crop tech, digital farming and more as they discuss the market conditions powering the rise of AgTech and share their tips for founders in the space to scale their companies.
- Dr BJ Johnson | CEO, ClearFlame Engine Technologies
- Abby Lyall | Vice President, Big Idea Ventures
- Joel Harris | Executive Director, Ag Startup Engine
- Dony Zaidi | Managing Director, Checkmate Capital
- Jason Stone | Co-Head, Dentons AgTech Group
- Victor H. Boyajian | Global Chair, Dentons Venture Technology and Emerging Growth Companies Group
Watch the program here.