The NVCA is celebrating 50 years of empowering America’s startups and entrepreneurs by honoring VC industry leaders for the 2023 NVCA Leadership and Awards Gala. Dentons is a premium sponsor of the event and is presenting a new award category called the Venture Vanguard Awards. A Venture Vanguard recipient is any person, distinguished board alumni, member, or friend of NVCA who has made a lasting contribution to the venture industry. Accomplishments to be considered include:
- Creating and building successful venture firms and portfolio companies that have significantly contributed to the success of the U.S. economy.
- Investments in lifesaving or life-changing technology.
- Philanthropic leadership to contribute to society.
- Extraordinary commitment of time and resources to NVCA efforts that have benefited the entire venture industry.
- Enhancing the visibility of the industry to key policymakers and educating them on the pivotal role of venture capital in the U.S. economy.